Technology discussion 3dsteele1011
2-3 paragraph response and at least one reference
This week we will look at a technology that affects most of us and also is wide-ranging, but goes unnoticed by many people. That technology is radio frequency identification (RFID). It generally started as a way to accurately identify and track inventory, but now is also used in credit cards, driver's licenses, military ID cards, insurance cards, and other areas. It is also injected into pets to identify lost dogs and cats. It is even being injected into humans as a trial for computerized health records. While all of these applications of RFID can be of great benefit, there are also down sides. Readers exist that, at close range, can capture the data on the chip and allow the "thief" to steal your identity, drain your bank accounts, run up your credit cards and provide other private information that can be misused. Discuss the following: major benefits and the negatives for using RFID. Discuss whether we really need RFID protection?
- 6 months ago
- Fill out 1065 Partnership Tax Return
- Build a Small ASP.Net Web Site
- write a reflection essay. Rubric is attached.
- Gettysburg or Vicksburg & American Civil War*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Due in 8 hours.
- Paper Help
- SHORT ANSWER ASSIGNMENT DUE TONIGHT
- After reviewing its emergency response plan, the city of Loganville, South Carolina, had concluded that its plans were insufficient for...
- WBS and Scope Statement