Technology & Critical Thinking Presentation
Throughout this course you have been learning about critical thinking in criminal justice. You have completed simulations and explained how critical thinking applied to each. Technology is a great resource to use and helpful in solving crimes. In this last assignment you are asked to show the relationship between critical thinking and technology in criminal justice.
Select a criminal justice agency, and review the influence of technology on the agency.
Create an 8-10 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Describe the use of technology within the agency you selected: for example, the use of computers, smartphones, and social media.
- Evaluate how technology has enhanced the critical-thinking skills used by the agency.
- Assess the advantages and disadvantages of using technology with creative thinking within criminal justice agencies in the 21st century.
- Provide recommendations as to the use of technology to help the use of critical- and creative-thinking skills within the agency.
Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Format your speaker notes and any citations consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- Michelle Malk
- Dr. Rocal
- Prof. Eliud Peterson
- PILOT RIGHT
- Frank Hopkins
- Bethuel Best
- Discount Assign
- Colossal Genius
- Prof. Nicholas
- Megan Tillman
- KATHERINE BECKS
- ANN HARRIS
- Business Writer
- Dr shamille Clara
- Jenny Boom
- Dr Candice_2547
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- PROF. ANN
- professor mitch
- Jessica Luis
- writer respect
- Paula Hog
- Young Kim hoods
- Math Guruu
- Miss Professor
- Malik Tutor
- Homework Pro
- prof avril
- Angelina May
- phyllis young
- Tiny Chris
- Software Architecture: Project Scope and Goals
- Auditing and Regulations
- Urgent due in 4 hours
- HAS 535 Assignment 2: Cohort Follow-up Studies: Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Managed Care and Disease Prevention - WITH Outline
- Need someone to address the answer to the question
- For expert_researcher ONLY
- Case studies in Health Administration
- Crime and the Criminal Justice System
Throughout this course you have been learning about critical thinking in criminal justice. You have completed simulations and explained how critical thinking applied to each. Technology is a great …