This week you learned about the importance of technology and the role it plays in the evaluations process. Conduct research using the Grantham University library or the internet to determine what emerging technologies can be used in the evaluation process. Consider the differences in non-profit and for-profit business and the methods they use for evaluation. Using your experience and your career choice, analyze the benefits of either non-profit or for-profit organizations and analyze the importance for evaluation within the workplace. Construct a plan for using emerging technology based on the organization choice and how it will generate success long-term.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write at least 4 pages using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
- A+ Team_here
- ESSAYS EXPERT PROFESSOR
- Quality Assignments
- Colossal Genius
- PHD doctorate
- ANN HARRIS
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- prof avril
- Catherine Owens
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Homework Pro
- brilliant answers
- Angelina May
- Claire Audrey
- Rey writer
- RESPECT WRITER
- Jessica Luis
- kim woods
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- wizard kim
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Phd christine
- Jenny Boom
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr Candice_2547
- Terry Roberts
- Adrian Monroe
- Prof Allan
- MathStat Genius
- Dr. GRAHAM BELL
- Sara Waynes
- Hannah Lewson
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Emily Michael
Technology's Influence on Society
- Research, identify and discuss technology’s influence on society, as well as at least three ways it has changed the way companies do business.
The requirements …
Research and describe the six rights of the consumer. Provide a detailed analysis of each right and illustrate the importance.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted …
Week 6 Case Questions
Select TWO court cases (from different chapters) from the list below, and respond in writing to the case questions. I CHOSE THE TWO BELOW
- Kellar v. Summit Seating (Ch …
Importance of Reputation Management
Write a paper that traces the history and development of PR in the United States. Pay special attention to each of the distinct stages.
The requirements below must …
This week you learned about the importance of ROI in a business approach to evaluation. Using the Grantham Library or the internet, do a search for organizations that utilize ROI in their business …
Environmental Issues Faced by Business and Society
- Research, identify and discuss some of the environmental issues faced by business and society as well as at least two strategic approaches …
Employee Motivation and Organizational Behavior
Research, analyze and interpret how employee motivation affects organizational behavior as well as three strategies an organization can do to increase …
Six Basic Steps to Decision Making
Research, analyze and interpret the six basic steps to organizational decision making and describe each one and its importance.
The requirements below must be met for …
Strategic Philanthropy for Organizations
- Research, define, and discuss what strategic philanthropy is and why it is beneficial to organizations, as well as give one example.
The requirements …