Teaching About Legal and Ethical Issues
In this assessment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation of 12–20 slides that you could use to teach a group about a legal or ethical issue related to nursing or nursing education. To do so, you will select a case from the Nursing Education Legal and Ethical Scenarios media piece, linked in the Resources under the Capella Multimedia heading to focus on.
- Review the case and take time to reflect on the change that needs to occur and the group that you will be addressing.
- Research what the group needs to know to improve the legal or ethical situation that has occurred.
- Use a minimum of seven references, of which at least five should come from peer-reviewed sources.
As you conduct research, synthesize information that will be needed to evoke a change in the situation.
Create a 12–20 slide PowerPoint presentation that you would use to teach about the legal or ethical situation and to create change related to that situation.
Note: You must include 2–4 context slides. These are additional slides that provide contextual information for this assessment. Follow the guidelines for the two types of slides below.
For your 12–20 slide presentation:
- Choose an appropriate theme and style.
- Include an introductory slide that identifies the problem and your role.
- Use slides to convey the important information and understandings to the group.
- Provide a summary slide that reiterates the important points of the presentation.
- Provide a slide that offers resources for the group after the teaching/learning experience.
- Include a slide with any references used in preparing the PowerPoint.
- Use the speaker's notes feature to provide any additional information that you would include in the presentation. This should include any cultural sensitivity aspects and how the content is expected to make a change regarding the issue being addressed.
For the 2–4 contextual slides (which are not considered part of the actual presentation but rather should contain information that you as a presenter would need to consider in your preparation and presentation):
- Discuss any specific cultural and/or diversity aspects of the presentation that could be significant in the learning process. Include references and sources used to inform this.
- Analyze how the presentation may result in a significant change in the identified environment. Cite any relevant sources.
- Develop specific plans for how you might stay informed about the legal or ethical issue that was your focus. What resources could you use to learn about changes or developments that would impact your work?
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Presentation: Create a professional-looking PowerPoint presentation, using speaker notes throughout.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of grammar and spelling errors that distract from the content.
- APA format: Use correct APA format for all citations and references.
- Length: 12–20 slides for teaching presentation plus 2–4 additional contextual slides. Be sure to include the references slide.
- Miss Deanna
- Madam Michelle
- Bethuel Best
- The grAde
- The quA+lity
- Nora William
- runge-kutta acer
- Emily Blunt
- Dr Ava_Mia
- PROF. ANN
- Quickly answer
- Homework Pro
- RESPECT WRITER
- Urgent Tutor
- Catherine Owens
- Paula Hog
- Sasha Spencer
- kim woods
- Rey writer
- brilliant answers
- Phd christine
- professor mitch
- Emily Clare
- Dr Candice_2547
- Emily Michael
- Angelina May
- AllRoundBest Tutor
- Wendy Lewis
- Colossal Genius
- wizard kim
- MathStat Genius
- Maham Malik
- prof avril
- Dr. Elahi
- Eva Green
- Casey Celia
- work solutions
- Prof. Ali_Raza
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Saad Fahim
- Jenny Boom
- HRM 310 Week 3 Change Proposal
- Marketing genius needed
- Need help "RIGHT AWAY"!!!!!!
- Philosophy Critique Paper
- For Essays Guru
- Answer fowlling questions 12
- Case Study 2 Solid State Drives
- I Need an IT expert
- Populations: Adults, Elderly, Persons with a Disability, College Students, and Diverse Cultures.