supreme court discussion
The Constitution specified no special requirements for the justices of the Supreme Court. However, for the presidents who nominate these justices, competence, ethical behavior, skills, and political views weigh heavily when selecting them. This is because justices are powerful representatives of the presidents’ views.
- In your opinion, on what criteria should justices of the Supreme Court be selected? Why? Which criterion do you NOT agree with as the basis for selecting justices? Why?
- MIS561 iLab 4 Using Backups for Complete Recovery 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!A+
- week 9
- STR 581 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment - Strategy Paper - BONUS 3
- POL 443 Week 2 Individual Assignment Elitism and Institutional Power Paper 1
- MGMT 402 IP3
- Melanie Johnson ACC555 Assignment 1 Unit 4
- MAT 540 QuantitativeMethodsWeek7
- HSM 250 Week 9 CheckPoint Capstone CheckPoint