Hi attached my smartquiz project concept which has to be evaluated and below sections have to be answered based on that.
for reference related to concepts to be considered for sections below the text book also has been attached
Inline citations , APA formart & no plagiarism
Section 1: Understanding and Conceptualizing Interaction (see chapter 2)
For this section, you will describe the problem space you are designing for (1 page) and any conceptual models and interface metaphors you are using in your design (1 page).
Section 2: Evaluation (see chapter 15)
For this component, perform a heuristic evaluation of your own interface. List the benchmarks you wish to evaluate (at least 10) and then describe how your interface measures up to your points of evaluation (2 sentence minimum per benchmark). (1-2 pages)
Section 4 : Establishing Requirements (see chapter 10)
In this section describe the requirements of the interface and the tasks the users need to perform. Link each task or requirement to one or more personas (1-2 pages).
- 2 years ago
- How much time do Americans spend eating or drinking? Suppose for a random sample of 1001 Americans age 15 or older, the mean amount
- Customers arrive at Paul Harrold's Styling Shop at a rate of 3 per hour, distributed in a Poisson fashion. Paul can perform haircuts at a rate of 5 per hour, distributed
- Discuss the Cold war policy by NATO
- A fence is to be built to enclose a rectangular area of 270 square feet. The fence along three sides is to be made
- Item X is a standard item stocked in a company’s inventory of component parts. Each year the firm, on a random basis, uses about 2,000 of item X, which costs $25 each. Storage costs, which include
- Algebra with applications assignment DUE TODAY ASAP!!!
- Focus on the five core disciplines: systems thinking, personal mastery, mental models, building shared vision, and team learning. Choose an organization...
- A city wants to know the amount of recycling collected on an average day. They know from previous experience that
- homework help 1 BE11-9
- i need two assignments. one for me and another one for my friend.