SummaryFor this summary, you will have to provide 2 images.
One image from the textbook in Chapter 3 only; not from chapter 2.
One image of your own choice from the San Diego Museum of Art's website: https://www.sdmart.org/collections/
For each image, include the following information in "bullet" format (cut and paste the items below to use as your template):
Name of the artwork
Medium (what it's made of....oil paint, charcoal, etc)
Attach the image
Style of Representation: these are the general forms/styles of representation, or how art “looks”. Describe how it qualifies according to one of the styles. You must describe details of the artwork; anything from color, texture, flat areas, 3-D areas, size, etc-- to back up your choice of style. (Please look to the textbook to define and describe the following terms)
• Representational or Naturalistic: Idealized, Expressionist, Surreal
7. FORMAL ELEMENTS and PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: Identify the artwork in regards to the noticeable elements & principles with your new vocabulary; you don't need to address ALL of the elements/principles, just the ones that are dominant. Remember, now that we have a list of things to look for, we can identify them more easily. You MUST use the correct vocabulary (from the textbook) in order to earn credit.
FORMAL ELEMENTS: line, light and value, color, texture and pattern, shape and volume, space, time and motion, chance, improvisation and spontaneity.
PRINCIPLES OF COMPOSITION: balance, rhythm, proportion and scale, emphasis, unity and variety.
Failure to provide all of the information above will result in loss of credit. Do not upload a document file.
REQUIRED: provide the information in the numbered format above.
WRITTEN SUMMARY REQUIREMENTS:
Provide the information in the numbered format above.
CITE sources, if you use them (it is not necessary to use another source other than your text book). Your submission will be scanned through for originality. I will use this data to inform your grade. If you do not cite, it will "appear" that plagiarism is taking place.
Limit your Summary to one page. Exceeding WILL result in a grade drop.
Must be submitted as a pdf file.
- Dr. Ameerah
- professor mitch
- Aleena Sheikh
- Reem Hasan
- writer respect
- Prof. Esmeralda
- Jessica Luis
- university work
- Madam Josephine
- Terry Roberts
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- Tiny Chris
- Wendy Lewis
- Emily Clare
- Quickly answer
- Dr. Vince93
- phyllis young
- Eva Green
- Expert Ahmed
- Harris Khan
- pro essay
- judge mike
- Saad Fahim
- Emily Michael
- Dr. Elahi
- summary and opinion half page
- if some one can help please contact me directly
- Answer the attached questions.
- Studies in child and adolescent development Unit 5: Cognitive Development: Language and Intelligence Unit 5 discussion
- Economics paper
- peer 5
- How does cost of living benefits Houston rapid growth in population?
- Discussion Post-Econ
- FOR AMERICAN TUTOR ONLY: Help w/ Assignment - DUE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, NO LATER THAN 12:00 P.M. PDT
- Can you help?