please awnser each question 200 words and 1-2 ref each question.
1)The textbook provides three main reasons why students of sociology, social work, and justice studies should care about social research. Which of the three main reasons is the most important to you? Explain why and give one or more examples of how that reason might affect you as a researcher in the social sciences.
In addition, if all the components of research that are described in the text, why do you think GCU wants you to pay special attention to the component known as ethics?
2)Of the eight major methods of conducting social research described in the text, with which methods are you familiar? Whether or not you have heard of them previously, which methods (at least two) interest you now that you have read about them? Explain if those methods are applied or basic research, and whether those methods are qualitative or quantitative.
- 4 years ago
- shell script to develop a running game for prof Njorah
- create a simple web page with the following elements
- Background investigation policy presentation
- Writing an Explanatory Paper
- ultimate writer
- Eco Discussion 3
- QRB 501 new Week 4 Team Assignment Standard Deviation Abstract
- IP 4
- Attached is file that has questions 5