Strategic Audit Report: Executive Summaryktzjoey24d
Write the Executive Summary section or the beginning of your Strategic Audit Report (Sara Lee). The opening section of your audit report can easily be the most important part of the audit, can grab a reader's attention, and keep it throughout if written correctly; while a poorly written one can leave the reader guessing and confused. So, as you complete this section be descriptive, detailed, and use well-written language.
Provided are the guidelines to complete this section:
- Write a summary of your strategic audit report.
- This section should be a review of the strategic audit’s findings. It is not to be a history of the firm, or what the firm does (you have already written this in the 1.5 - Strategic Audit Report: Sara Lee
- It should be an overview of what is contained in the Strategic Audit Report and the findings.
- The Executive Summary is meant to sell your strategic report to your reader.
- This section should be one (1) full page in length.
- The document should be double-spaced, with sources cited and referenced using current APA formatting, where applicable.
- 2 years ago
- NOT RATED
Research the type of leaders your strategic audit company is looking for. Do they hire from within and groom their future leaders, or recruit them from universities or other industries?
Explain if …2 years ago
- NOT RATED
Sara Lee Audit
Guidelines/questions to complete each part:
2 years ago
- How has the company performed over the past year in terms of investment, market share, and profitability?
- What are the company’s …