Review the chosen exploration. Florida Keys National Marine Santuary Expedition 2008
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
- List the basic categories of Earth’s chemical composition and physical properties, with an emphasis on how these factors relate to the ocean.
- Describe at least one of the early research theories about the origins of life on Earth.
- List the modern tools of research used in your chosen ocean exploration.
- List the goals and objectives of the mission and how it relates to the National Ocean Service’s overarching mission.
- List the areas to be explored by the mission.
- What challenges did the team encounter?
- Explain how the data was collected and what modern technologies were used.
- Explain whether the explorative mission was successful in its findings.
- How can the information gathered from the mission benefit the field of oceanography?
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Format yourpresentation consistent with APA guidelines
- a month ago
Purchase the answer to view it
Reviewthe chosen exploration. Florida Keys National Marine Santuary Expedition 2008
Developa 10- to 12-slide …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
a month ago
- Note. This is the first step to an ongoing project with additional sections due in Weeks Three and Five. Review the requirements of the other sections due in Weeks Three …
Select Explore from the menu (at the top of the site), then select Oceans, then select Ocean Exploration. Choose an explorative mission that took place at a marine sanctuary or an ecological preserve.NOT RATED
Navigateto the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) site athttp://oceanservice.noaa.gov/
SelectExplorefrom the menu (at the top of the site), then select4 years ago
Please let me know if you need additional help finding the tab that is needed for the website for this assignment, this assignment is very specific. Navigate to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) site at http://oceanservice.noaa.gNOT RATED
Please let me know if you need additional help finding the tab that is needed for the website for this assignment, this assignment is very specific.
Navigateto the National Oceanic and …4 years ago