Write a 750-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least one (1) source in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Address the following questions:
- Describe the purpose of the Flannigan et al. (2014) study and why this study is important to advancing nursing knowledge.
- According to the study narrative and Figures 1, 2, & 3 in the Flannigan et al. (2014) study, describe the three formulas used in the prediction of mean weight for PICU patients. Which formula best estimates the weight for children under 1 year of age? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- Describe one potential clinical advantage and one potential clinical problem with using the three novel formulas presented in Exercise 14 see Figures 1, 2, & 3 in a PICU setting.
Length: At least 750-words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use at least one APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
- 2 months ago
- EDU 643 week 5 complete
- Assignment 3: Human Resource Project Plan
- Sociology research paper, 4-5 pages, ASA format, due in 24 hours.
- Constructing Effective Business Messages Part 1 2
- Management Acct
- due in 24 hrs
- Need some one to short answer for my discussion - need within 2-3 hours
- computer science: c++ (QT) Hw