- Download 1 of the following datasets of offenses reported:
- Using the provided data and your analyzed data, create 5 different charts.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation effectively presenting each of your charts, with a written description of each chart.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be at least 6 slides: 1 title slide and 5 slides reflecting each chart and an explanation of why you used this selected chart.
U.S. Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Uniform Crime Reporting Statistics. (2017). Welcome to a new way to access UCR statistics. Retrieved from https://www.ucrdatatool.gov/
- a year ago
- Exam: 250704 - Neoclassical to Surrealistic
- BUS 368 Week 2 Assignment ( Financial Analysis ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- Prof. Goodman
- ASSIGNMENT 07 MA260 Statistical Analysis I
- production Plainning and Quality Management Unit 2
- The academic register compiled data on 11,000 students which were summarized
- Variables" Please respond to the following: Provide one (1) example of a variable name that is acceptable to the compiler but is not recommended according to variable naming conventions. Explain one (1) reason why the variable name in question is accepta
- MAT 540 Final Exam
- A retailer sells a perishable commodity and each day he places
- NOT RATED
Although analyzing statistical data can be challenging, it is equally challenging to convert these data into a written format. Therefore, in this activity, you will practice the important …2 years ago
- NOT RATED
In Unit 4, you practiced analyzing statistical data. In this activity, you will further practice your analytical skills by creating 5 different charts from the data you analyzed in Unit 4. …2 years ago