Statistical Analysis of Thesiskarmabipin
Using SPSS software, all the responses of a thesis survey has been extracted and statistical values has been calculated.
A multiple regression analysis and median analysis including mean, standard deviation, skewness, kurtosos and correlation values has been computed.
A detailed interpretation of this statistical values to be made. I have attached the diagram file that will help to understand the interconnection between 2 independent variables with the moderator element that lead to OCB in medium and micro enterprises. Also other relevant files are added.
Also proper referencing to be made while interpreting the statistical values.
- a year ago
- Environmental deaths
- The lifetimes of light bulbs of a particular type are normally distributed with a mean of 270 hours and a standard deviation of 11 hours. What percentage of the bulbs has lifetimes that lie within 2 standard deviations of the mean on either side
- Upon receipt of the violations, the company terminated the employment of the employee who notified the union representative. Were the actions of the employee appropriate?
- Biomes and Diversity As you have learned in the readings, extinction is a natural selection process. You have also read that humans are often responsible for accelerating this process. Using at least two scholarly or reputable resources and your textbook
- Assignment 4 Rewarding Volunteers
- PowerPoint presentation
- Compare and Contrast Theories of Counseling
- need to answer 3 questions (physical Geography) .
- Web Page design Typography and Image Questions