STAT 200 Assignment #2hercules224
I am 43 years old and married with three children. My income is $98,000 annually. The variables included: SE- Income, SE – Marital status, SE family size, and USD food.
Variable 1 “Income”
Annual Income (USD)
Head of Household Age
“Size of family”
No. of people in household
Income is necessary for basic needs for the survival of the family.
For income, the median is the measure of central tendency, the variable is quantitative. If any outliers or if the data is not distributed normally, the median is the best measure for central tendency.
- 3 months ago
- LEA312: Community Policing Ashford University
- MGT/380 MGT 380 MGT380 Week 5 - Learning Team Assignment - Implementing Change Presentation - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- Probability Modeling
- MGT/437 MGT 437 MGT437 Week 3 - Learning Team Assignment - Project Planning Technical Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- MGT/488 MGT 488 MGT488 Week 5 - Individual Assignment - Case Study Analysis Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ rated tutor!
- MGT/498 MGT 498 MGT498 Entire Course - Weeks 1-5 - All Individual, DQs, and Team Assignments - A+ & Original Guaranteed!
- Ethical Challenges
- help with psychology question
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- ACC - Payne Industries