- Sunday, May 2 -- Upload directly to this assignment before 11:59 p.m. Absolutely no late papers will be accepted.
Description: Watch a stage play. Choose from these productions:
- As You Like It (Links to an external site.)
- Le Miserables (Links to an external site.)
- Legally Blonde: The Musical (Links to an external site.)
- Carrie (Links to an external site.)
- In the Heights (Links to an external site.)
- Jitney (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)Write an essay that examines the play through at least one of Aristotle's Elements of Drama, (Links to an external site.) plot, theme, characters, dialogue, music, or spectacle.
- 1000 words
- Do not write in first person (I/we); if you don’t know what this means, click here (Links to an external site.).
- Double-space lines. (See “How to Format Line Spacing in Microsoft Word” under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Use a font size no larger than 12 points. (Don’t use cursive or all-italics.)
- Use 1-inch margins.
- No title is necessary.
- Do not use extra space between paragraphs.
- If you incorporate an outside source (a book, film, article, interview, etc.), you must cite it using MLA citation style. It is not necessary to use outside sources for this assignment. (See MLA Overview and Workshop under Helpful Links and Documents.)
- Make sure formatting is correct. If it’s not, the penalty will be -5 to -15 points. You can find a downloadable template in the Files section. You can also find it under Helpful Links on the Homepage.
- 3 months ago
- For A-Plus Writer Only
- 2 assignments
- Discussion Medicaid innovations and National Quality Forum
- Evolution of a business Report
- need done asap
- Write a minimum 150-word response to each of the following scenarios from Exercise E3-1 in Financial Accounting (p. 132) describing the effect of each transaction on assets, liabilities, and stockholder's equity: • Selected transactions for Thyme Adverti
- 1.On December 5, 2007, the common stock of Google, Inc. (GOOG) was trading at $698.51. One year later, the shares sold for $301.99. Google has never paid a common stock dividend. What rate of return would you have earned on your investment had you purchas
- help me
- Week 5 assignment
- a paper about The impact IBM Watson has on scientific discovery