Special Occasion Speech
Assignment 4.1 Special Occasion Speech Outline
Select either Topic A or Topic B for your special occasion speech.
o Topic A: Who Inspires You? | Deliver a speech of introduction in which you introduce a person who inspires you.
o Topic B: Employee of the Month | You have been given an award for “Employee of the Month” and must give an acceptance speech at an awards banquet. Deliver your speech of acceptance.
2) Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
o Download the Microsoft Word template in the “Assignment 4.1” section located in Week 8 of your course.
o Structure and organize your speech so you’ll stay within the 2-minute time limit.
- Michelle Malk
- Megan Tillman
- Asad Ullah
- Essays Guru
- wizard kim
- Dr Candice_2547
- nadia tutor
- Jessica Luis
- Catherine Owens
- Ashley Claire
- ANN HARRIS
- prof avril
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Tiny Chris
- Terry Roberts
- Jenny Boom
- brilliant answers
- Rey writer
- phyllis young
- ENS. writer
- Miss Professor
- Adrian Monroe
- Young Henry
- Emily Clare
- university work
- Emily Michael
- Dr Dan2017
- Sara Waynes
- Topic 8: Explain the process of making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Rubric: Total points = 15 Did the journal follow the...
- A museum has the following prices for admission: Children under 12: free Kids age 12â17: $3 Adults age 18â64: $8 Senior citizens 65 and...
- film and management 350 word count count d2
- The following selected data pertain to a 4-year project being considered by Metro Industries: A depreciable asset that costs $1,200,000 will be acquired on January 1, 20X1. The asset, which is expected to have a $200,000 salvage value at the end of four y
- FOR PHYLLIS YOUNG ONLY - Issues Outline
- BUS 499 Module 5 SLP Assignment; BCS Approach
- The Juvenile Justice System
- Need it asap
- Interface Analysis and Redesign
Assignment 2.1 Informative Speech Outline
1) Select either Topic A or Topic B for your informative speech.
Topic A: How to Succeed in College | Deliver a speech about a …
1) Select either Topic A or Topic B for your introductory speech.
Deliver an elevator pitch that describes your professional background and experience for a potential employer during …