Spanish short answer
Remember to start preparing for one of the MT1 written exercise (150-200 words) and speaking question (Háblame de tu trayectoria personal, académica y/o profesional) about your timeline or biography. What I expect you to use is:
- indefinidos, regulares e irregulares from the day you were born up to here, mentioning academic, professional and personal information.
- time markers time
- expressions of duration
- sorting the order of the actions
In the written version, remember to use all the needed punctuation marks and respecting all the written and spelling rules. If you are not sure of how to express or spell something, use the Spanish dictionaries of your pc, this will save us a loooooot of time correcting things that you must doble check before sending.
So, in this submission, send me two files:
1. the written version of the text
2. the spoken version of the text
Attached you will find a file with all the time markers that we have studied so far. Put the focus on the column for Pretérito Indefinido.
These are the instructions from my professor.
I already completed mine but I need you to fix it and add more, and please use time markers, linkers (e.g tambien, ademas, etc...), expression of duration (despues, de, a, durante, hace, etc... ( like all mentioned above).
Please correct mine and add not more than 150-175 words (TOTAL).
- professor mitch
- Miss Professor
- Super Geek
- Jessica Luis
- RESPECT WRITER
- kim woods
- university work
- Jenny Boom
- Wendy Lewis
- prof avril
- Emily Michael
- runge-kutta acer
- Quickly answer
- Emily Clare
- phyllis young
- Rey writer
- Dr. Elahi
- Saad Fahim
- Explore the question of biological difference and whether the concept of race has any scientific validity.
- Business Letter
- words speech
- psyc 3012 discussion question, 4 paragraphs minimum
- Megawriter only
- MKT 230 Unit #4
- Why did Mendel study pea plants? What is the blending theory of inheritance and why is it important? Explain the law of...
- 2 page summary of prison doc, 13th, by Ava DuVernay
- at least five sentences required