You have been chosen to be the guide of an exchange student from Costa Rica. Before the student arrives in the US, he has asked you to give him some tips about schools in our country. Using 10 different commands, create a presentation in which you give him tips for being successful in US schools. Your presentation should include 5 affirmative and 5 negative commands in the tú form. Examples: Study many hours, Don’t sleep in class, etc.
- CIS 359 Contingency Planning in Action
- For Globalresearchers
- Assignment: Application: Design Thinking: Evaluation
- Adult day care programs began more like a social model; however, over time, they have developed as a medical model....
- ANT 101 Week 3 Rough Draft of Final Cultural Research Paper
- English help
- Multiple Questions Answers
- The American Dream
- paper/draft paper also