In this Project, you will have an opportunity to demonstrate your mastery of social responsibility concepts by preparing a corporate social responsibility program that will be included in your corporation's annual report.
•A 1,000-word social responsibility program proposal
Activity Details Perform the following steps:
Step 1: Read the scenario. Northeastern Steel is a steel mill in Pittsburgh, Penn., that manufactures steel tubes used in industrial operations. The company has been in business since the 1930s. Over the past decade, Northeastern Steel has seen a decrease in its market share for steel tubes due to competition from other mills that have incorporated environmentally sustainable operations. To address the competition and the concerns of environmental and neighborhood groups that are upset over the amount of fumes released into the air, wastewater being released into an adjacent river and traffic into and out of the mill, you have been asked to include an appendix in the annual report regarding Northeastern Steel's social responsibility initiatives to alleviate the advocacy group's concerns, establish Northeastern Steel as a socially responsible entity, as well as provide financially sound reasons the company is undertaking these initiatives.
Step 2: Write a proposal. Write a 1,000-word business proposal that will be read and considered by Northeastern Steel's shareholders. Explain the reasoning and specifics of Northeastern Steel's sustainability initiative, utilizing your learning of corporate social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and the financial and competitive benefits of engaging in this program of corporate social responsibility. Outline the corporation's social responsibility initiative: the reasons for undertaking these initiatives, the specific activities the corporation will undertake to become an environmentally sustainable corporation, and the benefits that undertaking this program will provide to shareholders, the corporation and the community.
Use these writing guidelines:
• Include a cover page and references in addition to your required page count.
• Use correct APA format.
• Double-space text.
• Use size 12 Times New Roman.
• Use section headings to organize.
• Indent paragraphs.
• Include in-text citations as appropriate.
• Use correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure and verb tense.
- 4 years ago
- Translate to Spanish
- draft 1
- MAT 540
- need to have acces to "Introduction to Forensic Science And Criminalistics" book by R.EGaensslen Howard A. Henry Lee
- Multiple Questions Answers
- Multiple Questions Answers
- HHS 320 Week 2 DQ 1 ( Racial Identity Models ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- bus 308 week 4 quiz
- Can anyone show me how to create a risk managment sheet ?