Social Psychology - Film Analysis Paper (2-3 Pages, APA Format)tricia2020
Watch the first episode "In Sickness and In Wealth" in the docuseries Unnatural Causes and answer the following questions.
- What is the central point of the documentary?
- What is the social problem the film addresses?
- What did the Whitehall study reveal about the connection between health and wealth?
- What is the wealth-health gradient?
- How do the lives of Jim Taylor, Tondra Young, Corey Anderson and Mary Turner exemplify concepts like the wealth-health gradient and the importance of power and control?
- What does comparing data maps of disease rates in the different Louisville council districts reveal?
- What might explain observed differences?
- Professor Leonard Syme defines control of destiny as the “ability to influence the events that impinge on your life.” Why is this ability an important factor for health?
- Sociologist David Williams said, “Economic policy is health policy.” How has U.S. influenced health inequities and health outcomes?
- What kinds of economic policies might reduce health inequities and improve the overall health of most Americans?
- a year ago
- English 222 week 1
- POS 500 week 6
- operations research and linear programming
- For Phyllis Young
- Finance Homework due tonight!!!!!!! I need the entire homework set done!
- Assignment 1
- Identity Development
- Influences of Family Dynamics on Childhood **Must Pass Turnitin** Message me questions about my family if needed