Social Media & Employmentdluptozu2
Please Complete by 3pm EST.
In the age of social media, employers are challenged to be socially just and responsible, which includes holding their employees accountable for behaviors related to diversity and inclusion.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- 1. How can organizations demonstrate social responsibility and global consciousness? Why is this important, if at all?
- 2. Discuss one specific challenge and one specific benefit of both technology and social media related to social movements and change in the 21st century.
- 3. What are at least two ways your workplace can become more global-minded? What types of organizational change would need to be implemented to facilitate those initiatives? What resources, training, and information are needed within your organization to help facilitate these changes?
- a year ago
- For this assignment, discuss the following: Why do you think it is important for human resource (HR) professionals to study the...
- film related work
- Discussion Question on public TV
- Principles of Mgmt: Personal Philosophy
- Discussion Question
- Imagine that you have been brought into a company to help them restructure. The company can be one with which you are familiar, or you can create a fictional company
- Can you help me
- Term Paper: Chief Security Officer
- Does the case of Missouir DYS support Wilsons argument that organization needs toreflect the key tasks and goals of a...