With the advancement of technology and social media, the employment industry has evolved quite a bit. The days of finding a job posting in a newspaper and sending your resume to the organization in hopes of hearing back are long gone. While many individuals now find job postings online, and apply and submit their resumes through a website, there are additional methods that enhance your career opportunities. In many cases, professional social media profiles are required, and you may even know someone who works in the industry who can give you some tips. This assignment will help you to build or revise your own professional social media profile and will assist you with career networking.
Consider the content discussed in Ch. 6 and 8 of Career Directions.
Imagine you are helping an individual create their own professional social media profile, and you need to outline what needs to be included and why it is important in the career search process.
Write a 175- to 350-word outline on what to include in a professional social media profile and how to use it for career networking. Include the following:
- Describe the components for the individual to include in his or her profile.
- Provide tips for how to make the profile stand out from others in the industry.
- Advise the individual on things to avoid in his or her profile.
- Explain how this profile can be used in career networking, along with other strategies.
Note: This assignment does not require APA formatting and can be submitted in an outline form. For tips on creating outlines, review the Sample Outline resource in the Center for Writing Excellence.( https://ecampus.phoenix.edu/secure/aapd/CWE/pdfs/SampleOutlineV2.pdf
- 2 years ago
- Discussion responses week 2.1
- math hw help
- Accounting Online Labs
- Given the main memory is composed of only three page frames for public use and that a program requests pages in the following order.
- LivePlan: Executive Summary
- FOR STEVE JOBS ONLY
- PCN-605 Week 7 Running a Differential
- MAT 510 Case Study 2-Improving E-Mail Marketing Response
- Systems Analysis-2 assignments
- Imagine you are a manager at a major bottling company. Customers have begun to complain that the bottles of the brand of soda produced in your company contain less than the advertised sixteen (16) ounces of product. Your boss wants to solve the problem at