Social Impact Analysis (SIA) Capstone Papersassy-12
Help needed, this is due on Tuesday, 26th Nov at 5:30 PM and please attach the plagiarism report.
Identify a contemporary or leading edge design, product or concept (DPC) that has the potential for significant societal impacts if widely deployed. Your Social Impact Analysis Capstone Paper must provide formal research references to support the paper's content and conclusions on your chosen topic. Your literature resources might be scientific and engineering journal articles, popular publications, patents, copyrights, etc. You must use one of these standard citation styles (APA, MLA, Turabian, or Chicago) to cite your sources. Using Microsoft Word makes it very easy to create appropriate citations using one of these standards. You may use the Internet to do your research, but if you do, you must cite the source including a hyperlink.
Example: Philosophy of Technology. Retrieved January, 2013, from Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Web site: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/technology/
Your SIA Capstone Paper will require you to demonstrate originality and critical thinking about the ethical implications of your chosen topic.
The suggested outline for the SIA Term Capstone paper is provided in the link to the PDF file below.
- Your topic proposal must be approved before submitting the final version of your paper.
- The paper must be a minimum of 2000 words in length including references.
- It must be submitted as a Word or PDF document using the SafeAssign link below. SafeAssign will return an originality report that indicates the percentage of your paper's text that is similar to or identical to other published work. The smaller the originality percentage the more original your paper. Quoting another author's words significantly increases your originality percentage and reduces your term paper score. A 0% originality score is as good as it gets. An excellent originality score is less than 10%. Scores in the range of 10% to 20% are typical. Scores greater than 20% will receive a substantially reduced score following the grading rubric.
- Anything you quote and/or paraphrase must be cited. Please use the citation style above you are most comfortable with. Papers that lack appropriate citation will be heavily penalized.
- Your references must include both 1) In-text citation and 2) works cited references at the end of your paper.
- You may use the Internet to do your research, but if you do, be sure to cite the source including a hyper link.
- Your paper must be clearly organized and include headers for the major sections.
- You may submit revised papers multiple times until the due date; however, you will only receive feedback on your final submission.
You will find an example of the writing style and one of the required citation formats in the paper "Engineering Ethics and Its Impact on Society" found on the Course Home Page.
Also, I've uploaded the SIA Term Paper Required Section in pdf.
You are free to use any of these for your paper topic if you choose to do so.
3D Concrete Printing in Construction
3D Printing Technology Applied to Building Construction
3D Printing Tissues and Organs
Academic Fraud in Engineering and Scientific Publications
Artificial Intelligence for Supply Chain Management
Autonomous (Self-Driving) Vehicles
Backdoor Government Access to Encrypted Communications and Devices
Big Data and Data Mining
Bioengineered Tissue and Organs
Bioengineered Tissue and Organs
Carbon Sequestration for Coal Fired Electrical Power Plants
Choosing the Best Technologies to Cheat
Customer Owner Solar Technology Attached to Electrical Grids
Deep Ocean Drilling
Designer Drug Technology
Digital Currencies: Bit Coins
Earth Quake Resistant Buildings
Electric Vehicle Technology
Ethics of 3D Printing
Ethics of a Manned Mission to Mars
Ethics of Alternative Energy
Ethics of Armed Autonomous Military Robots and Drones
Ethics of Automating Highly Skilled, High Paying Jobs
Ethics of Cloning
Ethics of Face Recognition Technology
Ethics of the Dark Internet
Facial Recognition Systems
Genetically Engineered Crops
Genetically Modified Organisms
Google’s World-Wide Internet Access
High Tech Farming
Hydraulic Fracking Using Fluids Other Than Water
Legal Liability of Self-Driving Vehicles
Low Energy Salt Water Desalination
Nanotechnology Health Care
Pre-manufactured-Field Assembled Construction
Recycling Plastic Waste
Self-Healing Materials for Aircraft Construction
Small Footprint Nuclear Power Plants
Smart Electrical Grid
Smart Solar Roads
Solar Highway Technology
Thorium Nuclear Reactors
Wearable Technology: Google Glass
- 10 months ago
- Grace Grades
- MISS HILLARY
- Nora William
- professor mitch
- RESPECT WRITER
- Quickly answer
- teacher Charles
- Ashley Claire
- Rosie September
- Guruu Math
- Jessica Luis
- All Works solver
- brilliant answers
- Dr keloki reborn
- Paula Hog
- Teacher Trumahn
- runge-kutta acer
- Emily Blunt
- Jenny Boom
- Dr. Beneve
- Colossal Genius
- Dr Candice_2547
- prof avril
- Phd christine
- Dr shamille Clara
- Homework Pro
- Angelina May
- wizard kim
- Terry Roberts
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Glass House
- Emily Michael
- Wendy Lewis
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- Doctor Okumu
- Dr. Elahi
- Casey Celia
- Dr Aleena
- Saad Fahim
- Prof Solutttions
- NOT RATED
In the Social Impact Analysis (SIA) capstone paper assignment, you are given the opportunity to develop some of these forward looking skills as you analyze a leading edge design, product or …a year ago
- NOT RATED
I need essay on Social Media minimum 2000 word5 months ago