Smoking Cessation ProgramLola2230
Smoking Cessation Program
create a proposal for a health promotion program.
The proposal must be between 5 to 8 pages, excluding any graphics, and requires the following information:
- Identify the population and health topic
- Assess the needs of the priority population
- Set the goals and objectives for the program
- How will the goals and objectives be achieved
- Implement the intervention
- Describe how will you implement the interventions
- Evaluate the results
The proposal must be between 5 to 10 pages, typed, double-spaced, not including references, appendices. Follow the APA Publication Manual (6th Edition, 2009 for proper citation, quotes, tables, figures, footnotes, appendixes, text and reference list, etc.
- a year ago
- Need finish in 3hr~~
- Response B9, A 200-250 word response must be posted to the discussion forum
- Probability sampling is a sample that is chosen through a random selection technique – i.e., every person or object has a nonzero chance of selection. Nonprobability sampling is not random. Which type of sample do you think is more reliable? Why? Which is
- APA format
- What does Miller read? How does he pay attention to what he reads? What are his "actual reading practices"? What kinds of questions does he ask? What connections does he make when he reads?