Similar product consumer choosesshanta75
1) Two similar products are in a store. Product A is more expensive than Product B. One consumer chooses Product A while another consumer chooses product B. Why did they not choose the same product?
2) You have a friend you know loves saucy ribs. You are on a double-date with this person and you suggest Bob's BBQ because you know your friend loves their ribs. He/She says they do not want to eat there tonight. What are some reasons why they would not want to eat there?
- 6 months ago
- PAD520 Week3 Assignment 1
- need Original help
- IT237 Wk 2 IT237 Project Proposal
- IT237 Week 8 Website Publishing Process
- IT237 Week 6 Checkpoint Quick Check
- IT237 Week 2 Checkpoint CSS Description Types
- ECO550 Anielli Eugenia de Padua Guimaraes Week 1 - Check Your Understanding