Question I - Debbie Debtor borrowed $1,000.00 from First Big Bank. Debbie Debtor agreed to repay the $1,000.00 over eight months plus interest. Debbie Debtor loses her job and stops making payments to First Big Bank after two months. What is the source of law that governs the subsequent remedies that may be available to First Big Bank?
Question II - Eddie Embezzler has worked for Betty Boss for many years as an accountant. During his employment, Eddie has taken thousands of dollars from Betty’s business. As a result, Betty has suffered. Did Eddie violate a criminal law, a civil law, or both? Explain.
- a year ago
- Discussion: Ethical Business Strategies
- BUS 210 Week 5 CheckPoint- Contingency Theory of Leadership.docx
- Trends in Healthcare Services
- BUS 210 Week 5 DQ 1.docx
- BUS 210 Week 7 DQ 1.docx
- Completed Fiber assignment questions and answers
- Classful Networks vs. Classless Networks
- SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Week 4 Discussion Posts