Short Answer: Choosing Your Artifact
After reviewing the requirements for Project 1 and Project 2, propose two or three artifacts that you are considering using as a basis for your projects.
Consider the following questions before stating your selections. You do not need to answer all of these questions, but they may guide you in choosing potential artifacts and providing a rationale for your choices.
- In your thinking about the disciplines of the humanities (visual arts, literature, philosophy, and the performing arts), is there are piece of art, music, architecture, or literature that you would be interested in learning more about?
- Is there an object associated with one of the cultures you belong to that is particularly meaningful to you?Is the artifact created or worked on by a human being? (If you answered no, it is not an artifact.)
- Does it have a primarily functional or practical purpose? (If you answered yes, it is not an artifact.)
- Does it embody the creative expression of ideas? (If you answered yes, it is an artifact. If you answered no, it is not an artifact.)
Identify two to three artifacts you are interested in studying for Project 1. In two to three sentences, provide a rationale for choosing the artifacts as potential options for your project.
This activity will be graded based on completion.
- Moen Zafar
- Prof Double R
- Dr. Ameerah
- Essays Guru
- Young Kim hoods
- Phd isaac newton
- Dr. Isaacmaths
- Brainy Brian
- Expert Essay Writer
- Wendy Lewis
- PROF washington watson
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- RESPECT WRITER
- Julie Wayne
- guru answers
- Fadia Nawaz
- Prof Allan
- kim woods
- Potty Pavarotti
- Gabriella Owens
- phyllis young
- Sasha Spencer
- Sophia Miles
- university work
- Miss Professor
- prof avril
- Epic Writer Phd
- ACCT 505 Week 2 Quiz Job Order and Process Costing Systems (Devry)
- ACC 400 Week 5 E-text Individual Assignments - 13-4 Application of SFAC No. 13, Case 23.1 & Case 23.2
- A natural disaster such as an earthquake or human-made disaster like the attack on the World Trade Center has an...
- ECET 340 - iLAB 4 Week 4 Devry University
- Human Resources Planning and Employee Relations: Assignment 3
- algebra homework due in an hour
- Hereditary Diseases and Genetics
Hum-100 Artifact Project one was already completed. This is needed to complete Project 2.
The artifact I have chosen is the golden gate bridge.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Describe the artifact in detail. For instance, how would you …
I need help with a short answer assignment in Perspectives in Humanities. Attached below are project 1 and project 2. Please read instructions before accepting assignment. Thanks in advance.