These must be words that are typed text within the textbox of the Rich Text Editor, thus words on any attached documents will not count towards the total.
In addition to your initial posts to the topics in this Lesson 4 Forum you are required to also reply to at least two classmates, and each reply must be a minimum of 100 words and include direct questions. Your replies can add additional insight to your classmates’ opinions, suggest other alternative thoughts on the article, or anything similar.
Be sure to read the follow-up posts to your own posts and reply to any questions or requests for clarification.
There is a lot of chemistry going on all around you. If you start to observe a bit more intentionally, you will notice many new discoveries, articles, news stories, and breakthrough research happening everyday. And science can only be useful and keep moving forward if it is shared.
In your post, please include the following:
1. A citation of the Chapter and Section that you would like to discuss, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
2. A sufficient summary of the Section in common language that could be understood by the general public.
3. Its implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, and pictures of the molecules described. This is where you discuss your personal thoughts regarding the topic.
4. Questions to your classmates that invite discussion and further the dialogue.
5. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion
- ANN HARRIS
- Young Nyanya
- Guruu Math
- All Works solver
- Catherine Owens
- kim woods
- Paula Hog
- RESPECT WRITER
- runge-kutta acer
- Dr. Beneve
- Dr shamille Clara
- Dr Candice_2547
- Wendy Lewis
- Homework Pro
- Rima Makenzie
- prof avril
- Terry Roberts
- Emily Michael
- brilliant answers
- Amanda Smith
- Dr. Elahi
- Casey Celia
- Angelina May
- phyllis young
- Miss Professor
- Saad Fahim
- Read Case CP10-6 on page 549 of the text and discuss.
- 4 Questions -No Plagiarism PLEASE read before accepting assignment. Assignment is Due Tomorrow, September 29th by 1pm EST. 300-word count for each question.
- Need help
- make photoshop
- Time Value of Money
- (Need it today before midnight)
- What are some actions that should be taken by a safety practitioner when an organization’s safety culture starts to drift into a negative state
- Understanding Business Research Terms and Concepts: Part 1