Previously, you located and annotated resources for a segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world situation. In this assignment, you will read the case study with its supporting information, make business decisions related to the case, and suggest research needs that result from your interaction with the case.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Refer to "DBA-8155 Integrated Case Study" located in as an Attachment
- Refer to the feedback provided by your instructor on your Topic 2 assignment.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. An abstract is not required.
- This assignment requires that at least three scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included. Support for decisions should include appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research.
Review the information in "DBA-815 Integrated Case Study" located in the Course Add-Ons for this course. This includes narrative information as well as financial and supporting documentation.
Consider the questions presented in the case study, and formulate decisions based on the information and documentation in the case study. Support your decisions with appropriate current (within the last 3 years) or foundational, peer reviewed, and professional research as well as financial analysis including the instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) that addresses the case issues, expresses your decisions regarding the case questions, and integrates instructor feedback from your Topic 2 assignment. Your response to each item below should appear as a separate section pf the paper. In your paper, include the following:
- A summary of the current economic environment as presented in the case. (Note: Information from the case study does not require a reference note or in-text citation.)
- A summary of the business issue, emphasizing the economic concerns, from the case. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding your summary of the organizational structure issue you presented in Module 2.
- A review of at least two viable potential resolutions and the supporting research and theory you presented in your Topic 2 assignment. Integrate specific feedback from your instructor regarding the proposed resolutions.
- A research-supported discussion of the ethical implications of each option and the extent to which these ethical implications are influenced by the mission, vision, and core values of Purple Cloud. (Reinforces C.2.2: Recognize that values and ethics are fundamental to business success and sustainability.)
- Your research-supported recommendation for action chosen from the potential resolutions you described and a rationale for the chosen recommendation. How does the recommended solution influence the long-term organizational health of Purple Cloud? (Reinforces C.2.3: Recommend the application of newly developed or revised theories to specific business opportunities and challenges and C. 2.5: Validate and advance business practice through the appropriate application of business theory.)
- A discussion of future research that you could conduct relative to these issues.
- Jane goes 2/3 of her journey by train and drives half of the remainder. After walking 2/3 of the remainder,...
- Grammar and spelling check
- responding for a draft - I need one full page for $5
- Based on a sample of 50 x-values having mean 35.36 and standard deviation 4.26,
- for enghanyez
- ACC 281 Week 3 Methods of Analysis
- I need help in english paper
- managed care
In this course, you will experience a segment of a multi-year integrated case study that offers you the opportunity to apply the knowledge gained in the course to a real-world …