Sarbanes Oxley act for corporate fraud regulation in Information Technology
Topic: Sarbanes Oxley act for corporate fraud regulation in Information Technology
This is the final submission of your research assignment for this course. The research paper must directly address your approved topic defined during the Residency Weekend through the assignment - Topic Selection and contain all of the following elements;
- a title page.
- an introduction of the content of the paper, including the scholarly value of your research.
- a brief review of the recent literature related to your topic.
- a brief analysis of the synthesized conclusions of the existing research related to your topic.
- a conclusion that summarizes the content of your paper and discusses research gaps and future research opportunities related to your topic.
- a reference page(s).
To complete this assignment, upload a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) that contains your complete paper. Remember that your paper, including your list of sources, must be in APA format, and you MUST cite your references in the body of the paper using APA in-text citation format. A source is any paper or article that you will reference in your paper. If you need more information on APA format (for references list AND in-text citations), visit this reference: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
This assignment must be YOUR OWN WORK! This is an individual assignment. Plagiarism detected in your work will be addressed as discussed in the plagiarism section of the syllabus.
Here are a few details about the overall research paper Please look at the attached rubric for details on how the paper will be graded.
- Your paper must include both a Title page and a Reference page.
- Your paper should NOT include an abstract.
- You paper must include a minimum of 7 peer reviewed resources (articles or papers)
- Cited sources must directly support your paper (i.e. not incidental references)
- Your paper must be at least 1500 words in length (but NOT longer than 2000 words; Scholarly writing should be efficient and precise. Be clear in the information that you are conveying and with the evidence used to support it. Here is a good resource to help with writing concisely:https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/writingconcisely)
- Title and reference pages are NOT included in calculating the paper length.
If you are not sure how to identify peer-reviewed papers or articles, please visit the following resources:
- Madam Michelle
- Quality Assignments
- Bethuel Best
- Dr Ava_Mia
- Amanda Smith
- Prof. Esmeralda
- wizard kim
- Guruu Math
- RESPECT WRITER
- quality work for all
- Malik Tutor
- professor mitch
- PHD doctorate
- Dr shamille Clara
- jim claire
- Rewrick Patand
- Colossal Genius
- Rosie September
- Top Grade Tutor
- PROF washington watson
- Miss Lynn
- Doctor Okumu
- university work
- Paula Hog
- Brooklyn Milan
- Catherine Owens
- prof avril
- Dr Candice_2547
- Wendy Lewis
- brilliant answers
- Phd christine
- Talented Writer
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Angelina May
- Rey writer
- Miss Professor
- Prof. Kaylinlopez
- kim woods
- Terry Roberts
- RELIABLE PAPERS
- Maham Malik
- phyllis young
- Proff work phd
- Prof Solutttions
- 3 finance management questions and 2 subparts
- Leadership and Interpersonal Connection
- ETH 316 Week 4 Assignment / Corporate Social Responsibility
- MAT 540 WK 3 Assignment 1 - JET Copies Case Problem
- Genetic History
- Visual Communication in the Media – Written Assignment - Gestalt
- Psy 360 Cognitive Functions and Phineas Gage
- FIN300v1 Assignment 2
- organizational Behavior 2 pages. NO PLAG!
The research paper must directly address below topic
Role of technology- Climate change policy
Paper should contain all of the following elements;
· a title page.
· an introduction of the content of …
FAO COMMODITY AND TRADE POLICY RESEARCH WORKING PAPER
Price transmission in selected agricultural markets
Topic Selection and …
Topic: INFLUENCED CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT MANAGED BY FTC(FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION)
This is the final submission of your research assignment for this course. …
I need a research paper on supply chain privacy policies on information security. I can provide seven references and I need the research paper to be from that references.
I am looking for a research paper on Supply Chain Privacy Policies on IT Security. I will provide the seven references for that and the research paper has to be prepared from that. Please …
Need a research paper, Plagiarism free, 1500 words. use only provided peer reviewed journals, Strictly needed APA format. Any help