Role of Project Manager
The objective of this week’s topic is to make sure you have an appreciation of the Role of the Project Manager in Commercial Negotiation.
Try to ask yourself the questions that were in the slides in this week’s lecture:
1. In what way, would our approach to the Negotiation Interaction Process vary because of the Economic Logic, or the Strategic Logic, or the Tactical/Pragmatic Logic?
2. In what way, would the Governance ‘Hard’ features impact on our approach to the Negotiation Interaction Process and Negotiation?
3. In what way, would the Governance ‘Soft’ features impact on our approach to the Negotiation Interaction Process and Negotiation?
4. In what way, would the Accountability and Transparency features of Governance impact on our approach to the Negotiation Interaction Process and Negotiation?
5. In what way, would our approach to the Negotiation Interaction Process and Negotiation Methods vary because of the Tame, Messy, Wickedness, or Complexity of the project?
6. Is the Johari-Oriented Cynefin Typology of Project Awareness a meaningful model that can be applied to Commercial Project Negotiation and Communication with Project and Commercial Participants?
At an overall level:
7. What role does the project manager have in the negotiation process?
1. What is Project Communication (see PMBOK chapter 10)?
2. What Communication is required in Commercial Negotiation?
3. What communication can we identify in the Channel Tunnel Project?
4. What lack of communication can we identify in the QLD Health Payroll situation?
- May Hillary's
- Essays Guru
- All Works solver
- Queen of Brains
- Michelle Owens
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- guru answers
- kartel Perfect
- Eloquent People
- Emily Owens
- Epic Researcher
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- writer respect
- kidude allan
- Geography Homework
- Accounting questions for WAQAS1ACA
- already assigned
- Assignment 1:Essay
- PSY301 Assignment
- For this assignment, you need to visit the National Archives Experience. Historians typically use two types of materials, secondary source, and primary source documents. Secondary sources are typically books and articles written on a particular historical
- medical help
- One page