Risk Management Benchmarking and Impact from Legislation
For this assignment, select 1 of the common causes of adverse events in the U.S. health care system from this week’s reading from the Institute of Medicine Report, To Err is Human.
Complete the following:
- Discuss how an adverse event impacts a health care organization.
- Describe at least 2 risk management approaches to prevent adverse events in a health care setting.
- Include all of the following when considering approaches to preventing adverse events:
- What reporting systems should be in place?
- Was the root cause identified?
- Was there any feedback provided?
- What feedback loops were used to prevent future adverse events?
The use of 3 scholarly sources (e.g., textbook, article from the CEC Library) is required.
Deliverable Length: 700 words minimum (1-2 pages)
- Ashley Claire
- Ranju Lewis
- Amanda Smith
- Reem Hasan
- Miss Brigit
- Catherine Owens
- Angelina May
- Miss Lynn
- Rey writer
- Jessica Luis
- nadia tutor
- Dr R Judy Mark
- Potty Pavarotti
- Phd christine
- Miss Professor
- phyllis young
- Wendy Lewis
- ENS. writer
- university work
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Emily Michael
For this assignment, select one of the common causes of adverse events in the U.S. health care system from this week’s reading from the Institute of Medicine Report, To Err is Human
Complete the …