Rhetoric Analysis ted talks Essay( The Power Of Introverts)?Deam
by using the instructions down and answering the questions in the essay I have answered sone of them that you can use it in the essay
there is no word once you have answered all the questions in the essay
- Provide Context: Who, what, when, where, speaker’s full name
- Summary: Summarize IN YOUR OWN WORDS the purpose of the talk.
- Thesis: Your overall impression of the speaker’s tools of rhetoric and effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
- Analyze audiences: Who are they? How is the speaker trying to reach them? Any potential audiences who were not addressed? Was this ineffective?
The audiences were educated people, specifically introverts and extroverts.
Susan Cain trying to reach her audience by giving examples from real life stories.
There were no potential audiences that wasn’t addressed caused even when her topic was about Introverts, she also mentioned the extroverts so it’s reached to all of the audiences.
- The introduction: How did the speaker reel in the audience? Or did they?
Susan Cain opens her ted talk with a sense of humour by great storytelling
about “ROWIDE” camp in her childhood, her opening was effective because it combines humour with a story that it related to by introverts in the audience even though the extroverts of them.
- Ethos: Describe the credibility of the speaker. Did they damage their credibility anywhere in the talk with maybe tone or word choice? If so, bring in examples.
Susan Cain knows what she were talking about, with her experience of being one of those introverts, and she also wrote many books that is related to the spoken topic.
- Pathos: Where did the speaker use emotion? How did they do it? Was it effective? Why or why not?
Yes she did when she tell about her camp story when she was a girl, where she felt embarrassed and a cause of laughter due to being introverts. This was effective because it's something that many people felt about their experiences but they didn’t previously recognized it .
- Logos: Where did the speaker use logic? How did they do it? Was it effective? Why or why not? What is their claim? What evidences did they use?
Cain refers that introverts have hidden abilities and power to conquer the world, the great leaders like Gandhi and Eleanor Roosevelt are introverts, and then she gave examples of scientist who made great inventions in the world. The matter of the fact is that she doesn't try to prove that only introverts have abilities but her main thesis is that introverts should be given opportunities to present their talents.
- Missing: Where does the speaker miss an opportunity? What do they leave out and why? Make an educated guess.
What cain have missed in her Ted Talk, is that to give a clear background of how someone could be considered as an Introvert's, instead of using a comparison between the extroverts and the introverts.
Conclusion: recap your evaluation of the author’s argument and its major claims. Remind us of the piece’s significance as a piece of rhetoric, and how this analysis has helped us understand the strengths and weaknesses of the arguments in question.
- 3 years ago
- Ashley Claire
- Favorite PROF
- Bill Tutor
- Dr. Claver-NN
- Gabriella Owens
- Sasha Spencer
- Prof Xavier
- Ultimate GEEK
- Miss Deanna
- First-Class Writer
- Catherine Owens
- The QuA+lity
- Chance Of a Lifetym
- Rey writer
- KATHERINE BECKS
- Julie Wayne
- Academic Monk
- Writer Maich
- kim woods
- brilliant answers
- Miss Professor
- Prof Allan
- John Mureithi
- Angelina May
- Michelle Owens
- Asad Ullah
- Dr Nawazish
- guru answers
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Dr.Tournier Wood
- Epic Writer Phd
- Ph.D A+ Grade
- Teacher Trumahn
- High Flier
- PROF washington watson
- As soon as Possible
- Phd christine
- Finance & Econ
- Dr.Sanam sheikh
- Young Henry
- Economics Problem set 4
- Corrections Unit Caseworker
- "Operational Effectiveness" Please respond to the following: Imagine that you work for a company that sells three (3) major products and has traditionally been conducting business within the U.S. The CEO asks you for your thoughts on setting up an organ
- The company uses a job-order cost accounting system with manufacturing overhead applied
- The Constitutional Convention discussion
- Comparison of Detailed Assessment of Post-traumatic Stress (DAPS)
- Psychology couse paper in masters level.
- Discussion Post
- Module 05 Course Project - Interactive Visit / Personal Observation
See the attached document3 years ago