Research Paper: Argument OutlineStudent-2020!
ILO: Construct a text that demonstrates an understanding of the elements of argumentation.
Create an outline that structures your argument (see example). Possible answers to the research question are main headings (minimum of two; maximum of five). Each subheading should have two to five pieces of evidence that support that answer. Plug in the sources you have already found to remind yourself where you will get the evidence. If you have a low number of main headings, you should have a higher number of subheadings so that your paper will have at least ten pieces of evidence. Avoid logical fallacies. If you don’t yet know the evidence, ask yourself a question to remind yourself to find the answer. This will be graded on the completeness and logic of your argument, not on outline format.
- 6 months ago
- sociology online class disscussion need it by tonight
- Assignment 1 Globalization Directions: Think about what you have read and seen in the news on globalization. Consider the fact that the clothing we wear, the cars that we drive, the cell phones we use to communicate and the computers we use to work, are e
- Imagine you are the mayor in a small community in a developing country.
- I need discussion questions answers it 150 words per question
- Will Donald Trump make America great again?
- Diploma of Business
- Logic gates
- Legal Homework
- Discussion: Aluminum Corrosion