Research paper 2
- Select a topic from the following list on which you would like to conduct an in-depth investigation. The research paper is valued at 100 points:
- 1)Information systems infrastructure: evolution and trends
Note: The above topics are also the basis of the discussion questions. You may use up to three resources found by yourself or your peers as peers as resources for the paper.
Research paper basics:
- 10-12 pages in length
- APA formatted
- Minimum six (6) sources – at least two (2) from peer reviewed journals
- Include an abstract, introduction, and conclusion
- See rubric for more detailed grading criteria
Some good questions to ask yourself before turning in your research paper:
• Is the paper of optimal length?
and written assignments are considered late if posted after the due date. All discussion questions must include a
minimum of one reference, but should include all those used in the development of your response to the discussion
Late work, including DQ responses
No late work will be accepted without prior approval of the instructor. In addition, NO WORK will be accepted
after the close of the class at the end of the session. The last day for acceptance of late work will be the last day of
No late work will be accepted without prior approval of the instructor. In addition, NO WORK will be accepted after
the close of the class at the end of the session. The last day for acceptance of late work will be the last day of class.
BA633 Information Systems Infrastructure
- Is the paper well organized?
- Is the paper clear and concise?
- Is the title appropriate?
- Does the abstract summarize well?
- Are individual ideas assimilated well?
- Are wording, punctuation, etc. correct?
- Is the paper well motivated?
- Is interesting problem/issue addressed?
- Is knowledge of the area demonstrated?
- Have all key reference been cited?
- Are conclusions valid and appropriate?
- Have you included some graphic or table?
- Sheena A+Easton
- Amanda Smith
- Prof. Nicholas
- Dr. Ameerah
- prof. Speedstar
- Taylor Rodman
- professor mitch
- Reem Hasan
- Dr Candice_2547
- AccA Eco Bus
- Jessica Luis
- Miss Brigit
- Rey writer
- ENS. writer
- Jenny Boom
- Catherine Owens
- brilliant answers
- work solutions
- Young Henry
- Phd christine
- Angelina May
- kim woods
- nadia tutor
- Miss Professor
- Wendy Lewis
- phyllis young
- Tiny Chris
- Dr shamille Clara
- American Academic Writer 1