Research Methods in Criminal Justice - Chapter 8.Mercy123
Required Textbook: Hagan, Frank E., Research Methods in Criminal Justice and Criminology, Pearson Education,Inc., 2014. ISBN: 978-0-13-300861-6.
Answer the Review Questions at the end of Chapter 8: APA Formatting, no plagiarism, answer in an essay format and like teaching others.
1. What are the major types of unobtrusive methods? Give an example of each from studies in criminology and criminal justice.
2. What are some advantages and examples of the use of secondary analysis in criminology and criminal justice?
3. What are data archives, and of what use are they in research?
4. What are the relative advantages and disadvantages of unobtrusive measures as a strategy of research?
- 10 months ago
- "Sustainable Development and the Environment". Please respond to the following topic:
- YTHOMIT ONLY ALL OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME
- GEN499: General Education Capstone
- 1.Find a story in a media outlet (newspaper, Facebook, twitter, magazine, online, Google and so on) reporting on victims of a scam through the Internet or victims of child abuse (physical and/or emotional)
- only faith
- Circuit Analysis Techniques in Multisim*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- Bus 325 Assignment 2: Expatriates
- Statistic HW
- : Even though most corporate bonds in the United States make coupon payments semiannually, bonds issued elsewhere often have annual...