Meeting with the President Analysis Report 2
You were recently hired at Trader Joe's. Your boss has asked you to do an strategic analysis for Trader Joe's and to make a recommendation based on your research/analysis of how they can increase their competitive advantage. She would like you to give them a very specific idea not a broad general one. And she wants you to support the idea with your findings from the strategic tool you used for your analysis.
You must only use 1 of the following tools: Competitor Analysis (if you choose this one, only use two other grocery store chains), VRIO or SWOT.
You will write a two page report (1.5 spaced, 11 point font) and also provide a chart/graph of the strategic tool you are using.
- Use 1 Tool, either Competitor Analysis (if you choose this one, only use two other grocery store chains), VRIO or SWOT and analyze the current situation of the company and explain what you discovered, how that impacts the company and what opportunity it offers to the company.
- Provide a Well-Resoned Recommendation of a strategic action the company should take based on your analysis and explain why that is a good action for the company.
- Create a Chart/Graph of the tool used with the information you researched and attach it to the end of the report.
NOTE: Written report is two pages in length. The chart/graph of the tool does not count toward the two page requirement. The chart/graph of the tool is attached at the end of the report as a 3rd page.
- 4 months ago
- NOT RATED
Trader Joe’s – Case Analysis Questions (100 points)
1. 1.Explain what strategy (cost leadership/differentiation, focused/broad) Trader Joe follows. Also, briefly …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Post a polished skills, competencies, and capabilities analysis that responds to each of the prompts below:
2 years ago
- Use your best judgment, based on the information in the case and your research, and rate …
The goal of this week's analysis is to compare your current skill, competencies, and capabilities analysis of Trader Joe's with what your think the future Key Success Factors (KSFs) for the company will be, drawing on data you research about the industry.NOT RATED
Be sure to use the attachment as reference page the article listed below needs to be included in the paper.
There is Ager, D. L., & Roberto, M. A. (2013). Trader Joe’s (Harvard …20 hours ago