Compare and contrast two religious ideas of post-mortem judgement (the judgment that occurs after death). In 4-6 pages, identify the main dynamics of judgement—or the lack thereof—the possible outcomes for a person/soul, and what kinds of things the judgement is based upon.
You should also note if there are necessary rituals or other means to prepare for or influence judgement, be it by religious professionals, the individual, or their families, either before or after death. Your paper should focus not on the shape of the afterlife promised, but the means by which a person/soul’s final disposition is determined, along with the sources for such beliefs (Are they found in scripture? Doctrine? Myth?). Both similarities and significant differences should both be noted in the body of the paper.
At least 2 scholarly sources should be employed, and include citations and a properly formatted bibliography. APA, CMS, or MLA style citations allowed.
- a year ago
- Fraud Schemes
- As attached by parts
- 10 Statistic Questions
- Assignment 2: Discussion—Decision Case—World.com
- how to rewrite the sqrt of 49 cubed as a single power of seven
- For this assignment, prepare a paper to evaluate the following questions below: How have social media changed the way we exchange...
- does monetary policy have an affect on financial stability?
- Economics paper
- Assignment 2: LASA 1: Final Project: Early Methods Section