Now that you have completed your Persuasive Rough Draft, reflect back on this process, how it went, what you’ve learned from it, and what you might do differently the next time. Write a brief reflection journal in which you address the following questions (from The Writer’s Way, p. P-6):
1. What just happened? (What did I/we do?)
2. What was the purpose of doing this activity? (Why did I/we do it?)
3. What did the reading in the textbook say about this activity? [For this question, identify one concept, idea, or instruction from the textbook that struck you as interesting or significant.]
4. What was the point of this reading?
5. How can I use this activity or information going forward?
Important: Do not write just one-sentence answers to the above questions. Write at least a paragraph for each. You might want to review the additional explanations on p. P-6 before your proceed.
You do not have to use APA Style for this assignment, but your journal must use 12-pt. Times New Roman and be double spaced.
- PROF. ANN
- Young Nyanya
- Dr Candice_2547
- Malik Tutor
- Paula Hog
- brilliant answers
- Excelling geek
- Kelly Jacobs
- university work
- Emily Michael
- kim woods
- Phd isaac newton
- Dr. Elahi
- Proff work phd
- runge-kutta acer
- Kaya Scodelario
- Academic Mentor
- Saad Fahim
- Terry Roberts
- Guruu Math
- government homework
- Labour Relations
- MAT/116 - ALGEBRA 1A math tutor pay per week
- “Individual Mandate” provision of the 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Evaluation of Lewis
- please help
- Bill Beck, Bruce Beck, and Barb Beck formed the BBB Partnership by making capital contributions of $67,500, $262,500, and $420,000,...
- Consider ways to use technology for effective teaching. Recommend at least two ways you use or plan to use technology with your students. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- ACC 548 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Text Problem Sets
Now that you have completed your Narrative Essay preparatory activities (free write and outline), reflect back on this process, how it went, and what you’ve learned from it. Write a brief reflection …
Now that you have completed your Informative Essay, reflect back on this process, how it went, what you’ve learned from it, and what you might do differently the next time. Write a brief reflection …