Students need to write a reflection report discussing and analysing any two topics explored in this course. Students are required to discuss not only their understanding of the topics, but also the implications for their current/future role in business or work. Not only should critical thinking be demonstrated in the reflection, students should also provide their opinions, ideas, thoughts and feelings on the topics explored.
Students who maintain a reflective journal will find this assessment very rewarding and have substantial data to support their reflections. The report is to be reflective and evaluative (use referenced theory), and it is important that you offer critical insight.
Consider The Following When Writing A Reflective Journal:
- Describe the events and your experience – What did I do/hear/see?
- Interpret and evaluate the events from your perspective – What do I think about it now?
How does it relate to other things that I know? Explain your experience; reveal your new insights, connections with other learning, your hypotheses, and your conclusions.
- Reflect on how this information will be useful to you – What questions do I have? Have I changed how I think about the situation? Where do I go from here?
- a year ago
- POS 355 Week 4, Chapter 06 1#
- Burger Equipment produces 2 types of desks, standard and deluxe
- FP 101 week 9 DQs
- COM 155 Week 4 DQs
- STR 581 week 5 Implementation, Strategic Controls, and Contingency Plans
- week 5.1
- Please answer the following questions giving all details.
- The manager of the Carptet City Outlet needs to make an accurate forecast of the demand for Soft Shag carpet (its biggest seller). If the manager does not order enough carpet from the carpet mill, customers will buy their carpet from one of Carpet City's
- Lithia motors
- What are some capacity balance problems faced by the following organizations or facilities?