500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment
Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment.
Topic is Access Control
Course Objectives/Learner Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
· Identify the types of access control technologies used in a networking environment.
· Implement knowledge-based and biometric authentication.
· Identify knowledge-based and characteristics-based authentication technologies.
· Recognize how single sign-on systems (SSOs), one-time passwords (OTPs), and smart cards are used for authentication
· Determine the appropriate type of authentication to implement in a given enterprise scenario.
· Recognize ways of securing passwords and identify different types of attacks against passwords and password files.
· Select the appropriate access control model for a scenario.
· Determine the most appropriate access control model to implement in a given situation.
· Recognize how different types of access control techniques operate.
· Distinguish between centralized and decentralized access control administration mechanisms.
Identify information detection system (IDS) mechanisms and implementation methods, and recognize various intrusion detection and prevention techniques.
I currently work as an IT Systems Engineer so any IT Workplace Environment can be used as a reference to the paper
- a year ago
- NOT RATED
Do a case analysis of any one of the cases presented in Chapter 6in the textbook (Chapple et. al.), pages 128 to 131. Make certain that your report covers all the major elements of the case. …a year ago