Red wines of Burgandy or Bordeauxcarlin12
Long considered full or medium bodied with legs and a strong finish, these complex red wines are the most difficult to study. Find a Burgundy or Bordeaux and describe it in wine descriptor terminology...what do you think about it?
Make sure to taste the wine and report on it using the Zraly 60 Second Wine Expert methodology. Recommend three foods that you would pair with it.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words.
- 3 years ago
- LASA 1: Design Communications Manual
- Perfromance Management in the Workplace
- ACC 422 Week 1 Assignment Disclosure Analysis Paper
- Hello I need help to write commentaries in evolution and molecular biology course. Instructions Write a 300-500 word COMMENTARY on the Preface and...
- ASSIGNMENT DUE SATURDAY
- geology homework
- 3.)You are on the design team for building an overhead bridge crane for use in-house within the company. The design team is considering a proposal to place a switch box on the wall with toggle on/off switches for control of the bridge, trolley, and hoist
- I would like to do "Political Science Online Test
- MBA 5401 Unit VII Assessment
Long considered full or medium bodied with legs and a strong finish, these complex red wines are the most difficult to study. Find a Burgundy or Bordeaux and describe it in wine descriptor …3 years ago