R programming theory answers neededSuren1992
MUTHU ANA ASSIGN
Week 7 Interactivity Research Assignment
Background: Applying the material covered in Chapter 6 and now in Chapter 7 specifically focusing on Interactivity, the assignment for this chapter will analyze the gallery of 49 chart types from Chapter 6 and provide the following for 5 of your choice.
- Select 5 chart type options from the gallery of 49 presented in Chapter 6
- For each, select 3 of the 5 most often used data adjustment features and for each describe in detail how you would apply each to each of the 5 chart types. Example for one: Chart Type Selected – Word Cloud. The 3 Data Adjustments selected: Contributing – force input from the viewer/user to select one word from a drop-down list before moving forward with the display. The results would display the visualization with the stats for the word the viewer/user selected. The format for this information should be in a table format with no attempt for full sentences.
- Immediately following this table, provide your perspective related to any problems, issues or constraints in selecting 3 data adjustment features for each chart type selected. You do not have to use the same data adjustment features for each chart type. An example of issues could be after selecting a Stream Graph and a Framing data adjustment feature, any example I developed did not make sense. I also had to change the data adjustment feature of navigating as my first choice because I could not think of an example to fit the data and chart type. Do NOT use any suggestion if any is provided in the text for interactivity. Do not copy my examples. You must not copy and paste any information from the text from the pages in the gallery. You must apply what you have learned from the previous chapters and not copy and paste from other sources. When you do use other sources to help gather any knowledge such as the text and other online materials such as the book companion site or the library, include each as a source on the reference page following APA formatting.
- For each chart type selected, provide examples for each of the 3 Presentation adjustments and why those examples fit the data and chart type. Again, use a table format instead of attempting sentences.
- Immediately following this table, provide your perspective related to any problems, issues or constraints in developing the examples of the 3 Presentation adjustments for each chart type selected. An example could be after selecting a Waffle Chart and a Focusing presentation adjustment feature, I had to develop 4 examples before the final choice made sense. Do NOT use any suggestion if any is provided in the text for interactivity. Do not copy any example I provided. You must not copy and paste any information from the text from the pages in the gallery. You must apply what you have learned from the previous chapters and not copy and paste from other sources. When you do use other sources to help gather any knowledge such as the text and other online materials such as the book companion site or the library, include each as a source on the reference page following APA formatting.
- In a conclusion, provide your reflection on the chapter contents, the material and discussions in the discussion forum, and the efforts to complete the above requirements to include how these activities and knowledge will assist you in the future for your data visualization projects. These future projects could be the possible initiations at your organization or personal effort or maybe an upcoming class or degree requirement.
Your research paper should be at least 3 pages (800 words), double-spaced, margins are normal, have at least 4 APA references, and typed in an easy-to-read consistent font family (size no lager than 12) in MS Word (other word processors are fine to use but save it in MS Word format). Your cover page should contain the following: Title, Student’s name, University’s name, Course name, Course number, Professor’s name, and Date.
****The work submitted must be your own. The work submitted must contain all sources used to complete all the content included. All wording must be your own. If you do include direct quotes, these must be cited corrected and must not be more than 3% of the total content.
Submit your assignment on or before the due date.
- 4 days ago
- Amanda Smith
- American Tutor
- runge-kutta acer
- PROF. ANN
- Math Guruu
- Paula Hog
- brilliant answers
- Ranchoddas Chanchad PhD
- Prof James Kelvin
- Ashley Ellie
- Camile Faith
- Brainy Brian
- Catherine Owens
- Rey writer
- Proff work phd
- RESPECT WRITER
- Ultimate GEEK
- kim woods
- Wendy Lewis
- Casey Celia
- Dr. Claver-NN
- phyllis young
- Dr shamille Clara
- Expert Ahmed
- Prof Hangoi
- Prof Nato(PhD)
- MISS MLUCK
- kevin kamau
- Leadership Paper Teacher Charles only
- bus week 2
- Statistics Assignment need to solve it
- Development of Learning (early childhood education) 2 one-page reflections
- 20 Business MCQs
- BUS 319 Week 3 Assignment 1: Small-Business Opportunities with the Navy
- PROF MAURICE ONLY - Assignment 2: Diagnostic Case Reports
- short essay questions.
- essays Expert Writer only
- What advantages/disadvantages do the mutual funds offer compared to company stock for your retirement investing? Notice that, for every dollar you...
In Chapter 2, the author talks about four key stages with regard to data visualization workflow. Select one key stage and expand on the author’s comments about the stage.
Please find the attachment …9 months ago
Background: Quantitative data can be measured and documented with numbers. Additionally, quantitative data can be represented as quantities. On the other hand, qualitative data is not measured with …9 months ago
In Chapter 11, Kirk (2016) presented the list of roles or “hats” of data visualization design. In 2012, the author presented the same topic but with a total of 8 “hats”. After reviewing the …7 months ago
The case study in chapter 4. The case study introduces the process of completing a data visualization project.
The team is responsible for creating a Data …a month ago
The Seven Hats of Data visualization Design can be used to help us improve our own capabilities at any stage in the process. Using the gallery of 49 chart types from Chapter 6 provides the following:7 months ago
Kirk (2016) tells us that all requirements and restrictions of a project must be identified. Select 1 key factor below and discuss why Kirk (2016) states it will impact your critical thinking …9 months ago
- 19 days ago
Kirk (2016) stated Annotation as “the simple need to explain things” to the viewer using the correct balance to be effective. There are two main groups of annotation designs where are project and …8 months ago
Kirk (2016) states composition is reviewing every visual property of the design. The final layer of design thinking concerned composition: how to position, arrange and size all the chart …7 months ago
Kirk (2016) states that the topic of color can be a minefield. The judgment involved with selecting the right amount of color for a particular application can be daunting.
Using the book …8 months ago