1. What does the Encarta versus Wikipedia story tell you?
2. What did we learn from the Lepper and Green study of children at play? (Hint: expected, not expected, no reward.)
3. What was the learning point from the Dan Ariely’s study in Madurai, India? Hint: (Respondents played several gamesearning the sum of four, 40, or 400 rupees.
4. Some argue that companies that spend the most time concentrating on quarterly earnings deliver significantly lower long-term profits? Do you agree? Defend your answer?
5. What was the author’s belief about contingent (do this and get this) rewards?
- a month ago