Psychological Testing and Assessment of Adolescents Paper
Assessment plays a significant role in the educational setting. Educators may want to assess what students have learned in class, or they may want to find out the extent to which students are able to learn more advance material. A variety of testing instruments are used in all levels of education.
Write a 750-1,000-word paper about the significance of intelligence testing for adolescents. Include the following in your paper:
- An explanation of the significance of intelligence tests
- Attributes of intelligence tests to include normative culture, language, and so forth
- An example of when it would be appropriate to administer an intelligence test and why
- A minimum of three scholarly resources
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
- Amanda Smith
- PHD doctorate
- Reem Hasan
- ANN HARRIS
- Terry Roberts
- Dr Candice_2547
- Prof. Celine M.
- writer respect
- brilliant answers
- Wendy Lewis
- Megan Tillman
- Doctor Okumu
- Rey writer
- kim woods
- Catherine Owens
- KATHERINE BECKS
- RESPECT WRITER
- Miss Professor
- Adrian Monroe
- phyllis young
- JOHN JUNIOR001
- Ace Writers Phd
- Tutor Gracee
- Malik Tutor
- Week 1 discussions 2
- Week 1 discussions 2
- article review
- History Assignment 2-1
- The following data set is adapted from current Raleigh real estate listings for ...
- Lab # 2 - Assessment Worksheet
- math home work 8
- 6.5 SPSS Exercise: Calculating and Interpreting Results for a One-Way Between-Subjects ANOVA
- What's Your Recommendation?
- difference between users and roles in database
I MADE A MISTAKE AND FORGOT TO SUBMIT THIS ASSIGNMENT, IT IS DUE TOMORROW BY 11PM CENTRAL TIME.
Assessment plays a significant role in the educational setting. Educators may want to assess what …
Assessment plays a significant role in the educational setting. Educators may want to assess what students have learned in class, or they may want to find out the extent to which students are able to …