PSYC 210 Quiz 3 (2020)indigo11
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- Alcohol, drugs, and environmental toxins can be passed from mom to baby via breastmilk.
- One of the first fine motor skills an infant exhibits is:
- These parts of the brain are associated with processing images.
- These parts of the brain help a person understand the relationship between his or her body and its physical location.
- When it is age-appropriate to begin drinking cow's milk, children should be given skim milk in order to help prevent childhood obesity.
- The brain contains ________ of neurons.
- The best way to attain maximum brain development during infancy is to invest in expensive infant products (toys, games, videos, etc.).
- Children can begin drinking cow's milk at this age:
- These parts of the brain are responsible for hearing and memory.
- Cognitive development is crucial in helping children develop confidence in the fact that his or her caregiver will eventually return.
- In this substage, a child is able to experiment with various behaviors in order to observe different outcomes.
- Bryce's family has just one pet (a dog). Shortly after Bryce learned to say "doggy," he visited his grandparents and called their pet cat a "doggy." This is an example of:
- On average, a child may speak his or her first word at this age:
- Maddie is a six-month old girl. Upon which of the following items is she more likely to focus sustained attention:
- Piaget's first stage of development is called:
- This developmental test identifies milestones normally achieved by certain ages:
- Piaget used this specific term to describe the mental construct we use to organize knowledge.
- Maximus understands many more words than he is able to express. This means his _______ vocabulary is greater than his _______ vocabulary.
- According to Erikson, what is the most important task for children from 0 – 18 months?
- Mary Ainsworth developed a model for studying attachment in very young children. Her experiment is called:
- Mary Ainsworth studied infant attachment by using
- One of the first researchers to study attachment was:
- This type of study helps researchers determine to what degree heredity or environment might impact temperament.
- What term describes the idea that a parent might adjust his or her parenting methods to facilitate a child’s temperament.
- The “Rouge Test” is used to determine whether an infant has the ability to:
- A term used by developmentalists to describe an enduring emotional bond between one person or animal and another.
- A secure attachment bond between an infant and his or her parents may facilitate a later relationship with God.
- Scripture does not address the spiritual development of infants.
- Attentive parenting may lay the groundwork for a child's spiritual development.
- The best way to foster learning during the 0-2 stage of life is through using:
- 10 months ago
PSYC 210 Quiz 3 (2020)
Purchase the answer to view it