PSY 104 Child and Adolescent Development WK5-Dchantaxrews
Education Options [WLOs: 2] [CLOs: 4, 6]
Prior to completing this discussion, please read Chapters 9, 10 and Section 15.1 in the textbook and the A Comparison of Montessori and Traditional Middle Schools: Motivation, Quality of Experience, and Social Context (Links to an external site.) article. Additionally, watch the Montessori Vs Conventional Schools (Links to an external site.) and Exploring Borderlands–American Passages: A Literary Survey videos.
In this post of a minimum of 300 words, you will explore the role of community agencies (more specifically, schools) in developing the optimum learning and pro-social behavior of children. Complete the following:
- Explain the major approaches of Montessori-style education and of traditional education formats for children.
- Then Create a Table describing three benefits and three drawbacks of each style, addressing each of the three domains covered in this course.
Guided Response: Respond to at least two of your peers. In your responses, describe how these styles of education may have different implications for different types of student learners, and address whether or not a unique learning style would benefit from the benefits they have listed for a particular educational style. Provide either a different benefit or drawback than the one your classmate found regarding one type of education. You are encouraged to post your required replies earlier in the week to promote more meaningful and interactive discourse in this discussion forum. Continue to monitor the discussion forum until 5:00 p.m. (Mountain Time) on Day 7, and respond with robust dialogue to anyone who replies to your initial post.
- 2 years ago
- Construction Law assingment
- it is about an inership report Report , writing professional , and someone who care about what to write , don't come up with imaginary stuff
- Short Store/Company Research Report #1
- For tutordouglas
- ASSIGMENT 5#1
- two fully pages analyze and critique the documentary movie
- A+ Work
- opinion 1.2
- See attach 12