Google+ is a social networking site that lets users define and manage various groups of people and how they interact with them. With Google+, users can define various circles, which might include people from work, good friends, and family, as well as casual acquaintances. Using such circle definitions, users can better control the posts they allow others to view.
For this project, research Google+ features. Compare and contrast the Google+ features with those of at least two other social networks (such as Facebook). This paper should be written in third-person. The third-person point of view belongs to the person (or people) being talked about. The third-person pronouns include he, him, his, himself, she, her, hers, herself, it, its, itself, they, them, their, theirs, and themselves (Not I, we, us, our).
- This paper should be 3 – 4 pages in length (deductions will apply if page count is not observed)
- The paper should include a title page and reference page (Page count does not include title and reference pages)
- An abstract is not required for this assignment
- Follow APA 7th edition guidelines
- Save as a Word document (not Pdf)
- Load assignment in Blackboard upon completion
- A minimum of three sources
- 6 months ago
- Article DQ
- Discussion 250 words .about Acute Fever Case study. Make sure you provide 2 references and utilize APA style.. .
- Final assignment
- Macroeconomics assignment
- Proof of Concept
- Data Science Project Lifecycle
- Discussion 1 page
- Need Assistance with Assignment OM Del3
- Project initiation planning and execution
- NOT RATED
Google+ is a social networking site that lets users define and manage various groups of people and how they interact with them. With Google+, users can define various circles, which …6 months ago