This project is a reprise of the Mid-Term total grade project. You need to do the following: Tally the scores of your SimNet projects, books and exams, Attendance, Moodle Exams and assignments. Find the Average for the semester. Determine what your letter grade would be. You should include some what if analysis to see what grades on the final would earn you an A or B, etc. IF you did well on all SimNet exams and you have an A at this point, you need to determine if you can be excused from the final exam. *** Please note that you will be getting the grades for SimNet from Chapter 5 - 9 in Excel AND Chapters 1-2-3 in Access. The attendance and Moodle information is from March 12th till May 2. Extra credit is added to exams or assignments as needed and NOT tallied in the total sum. I need someone who is good at Mic Excel and Tally the scores in excel ?
- 3 years ago
- week 10 RSC application 2
- Final Exam, chapt 7, chapt 9, chapt 11---- pro_jha
- What are the characteristics of a PC firm?Using Hot Dogs, Graph the market and the individual supply, demand and costs...
- American Public University MKTG 201 Assignment - Brand Loyalty
- Clinical Research and Evidenced-Based Practice
- answer q
- English Homework 4
- business stats (easy and short)
- NOT RATED
This project is a reprise of the Mid-Term total grade project. You need to do the following: Tally the scores of your SimNet projects, books and exams, Attendance, Moodle …3 years ago