Pick one of the datasets on the CD-ROM that came with the new copy of the textbook. Data files are available in ASCII, Excel, Minitab, JMP, SAS, SPSS, and S-Plus formats. Alternatively, you can use any of the datasets of the PowerPoint presentations or Reading Materials. You must state in your project where your dataset came from. However, in either case make sure that the data is curvilinear and suitable for multiple regression.
1) Create a multiple regression model.
2) Formulate a null and alternative hypotheses.
3) Identify and explain the test statistic that will be used.
4) Run the Multiple Regression Software Tool to fully analyze the data and report its results.
5) Reject or do not reject your null hypotheses and explain why.
6) Accept or do not accept your alternative hypothesis.
7) Explain why your model is the best fit for the data.
- 3 years ago
- public speech assignment
- Prof Xavier - last minute assisgntment -
- PLC & Culturally Responsive Teaching Strategies
- training manual for new employees
- Briefly, compare the quality of your off-line friendships with the quality of social media friendship. what is special or attractive...
- Uzi Company received a charter granting the right
- I need help in Electrical Engineering HW ( I want it to be done in 14 hrs)
- can someone help?
- NTC 362 Entire Class (Completed with 98% Marks)